The registration deadline for the ISF World Schools Championship Online Chess 2020 has been extended because group registration is now possible.
Besides the possibility of individual registration, the participants can now register for the event as a group (payments can be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer).
The new deadlines are:
Category: U14 (14-13) | date of birth 2006 – 2007
Closing of registration phase:
30th September 2020
30th September 2020 for payments by credit/debit card (Group and Individual)
1st October 2020 for payments by bank transfer
Category: U17 (15 - 16-17) | date of birth 2003-2004-2005
Closing of registration phase:
7th October 2020
7th October 2020 for payments by credit/debit card (Group and Individual)
8th October 2020 for payments by bank transfer
Rules and regulations for group payment:
- Click on one of the group registration boxes to register for ISF WSC Online Chess at the ISF website (https://isf-eras.org/online-chess/).
- Download the ISF Event Consent Form for registration, fill in the details and have the parents/egal guardians sign them for each players.
- Upload the signed ISF Event Consent Form and government issued national ID card or a copy of your passport together with the registration form (JPG /PNG/ PDF file – max size 1MB).
- Information on the official documents (government issued national ID card or passport copy) must include name, surname, photo, and date of birth.
- Fill in the registration form. Add individual players. You can add a maximum of 10 players in one group registration. If you need more, create a new registration.
- If you are already a Premium chess user or have a FIDE rating, please enter that information inside the registration form as well.
- Each player’s registration must contain the player's personal email, which they will be asked to confirm after you submit the group registration. The player's email will be used for the creation of the User account on the Premium Chess platform.
- Payment by credit/debit card: Enter your credit/debit card details with the registration. ERAS uses a secure Stripe payment gateway to collect all the registration fees. You will be charged the amount of the group participation fee right after you submit the group registration form.
- Payment by bank transfer: you can pay by bank transfer using the Group Registration ID which you will receive in an email notification. You may pay for several registrations at once by putting all the Group Registration IDs into the Bank Transfer Reference field. Immediately after the payment and no later than the deadline, it is compulsory to send the document proving the bank transfer to the ISF email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the proof document is not sent, the registration will not be accepted.
- The ISF Technical commission Coordinator will inspect all the individual registrations within the group. Registrations will be approved only after all the documents and payments have been approved/received by ISF.
- Person who makes registration will get notified once the player has been Approved / Rejected or if the registration needs any updates. Email of Approval or Rejection will be sent to player as well.
- Once your registration has been approved by the ISF Technical Commission Coordinator, your user account on Premium chess platform will be created. You will be notified once an account is created.
- If any individual registration within the group registration is rejected as incorrect, there will be no partial refunds of the group payment. The rejeceted individual registration can be repleaced with another one within the deadlines.
Registration has to be made:
Details about prizes and rules can be found here or in the official event bulletin.
For any inquiries please contact the ISF office at email@example.com