CALLING ON ALL ART FINGERS, CREATIVE MINDS AND INSPIRED COMMUNITY MEMBERS
The INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SPORT FEDERATION is looking for a new visual identity and needs your creativity. We target any talented person (from art schools, students, freelances, etc) who can design a creative, innovative and professional logo design. The logo should be recognisable and help support our organisation s mission, "To promote education through sport with our events such as the World Schools Championships"
There should be the name: International School Sport Federation, which abbreviation is ISF.
The rest is up to you! Please read the text below for more details regarding logo design, contest rules & submission requirements.
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST:
The contest begins on January 19, 2017. Submissions will be accepted till June 30, 2017. The winner will be announced via our website, social media websites and by direct contact to the winner s email account. In order for your entry to be admitted and reviewed by our judges, all entries must be:
- submitted directly to Coralie Houters firstname.lastname@example.org
- submitted in their original source file (e.g. ai, eps, etc) vectorised
- submitted as a high resolution .pdf with 300 dpi or higher.
WeTransfer can be used as well.
- Professional: This logo may feature on our website, our social media platforms, ISF events (banners, flags, posters) and event goodies (t-shirts, cups, medals). As Therefore, as we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible.
- Theme: Logo must promote the mission of ISF. Check out the website http://www.isfsports.org/about/identity/ Design should be universal in theme, without any discriminative message (racial, gender, religious, philosophical)
- Color: There are no limitations and any colors may be used. The logo should, however, if circumstance require be suitable in black and white.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
Top-10 logos will be selected by the ISF Staff and the Executive Committee will select the winner. Contestants agree that ISF may publish their logo and name(s) and may use it both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights of the logo, to the International School Sport Federation. Additionally, the International School Sport Federation may alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees it necessary to achieve the requirements. The International School Sport Federation reserves the right not to select a winner if, at its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
PRICE: THE CONTEST WINNER WILL RECEIVE EU300 GIFT VALUE