Hello and welcome to ISF
In the upcoming months, the ISF will recruit in the domain of marketing management and a part-time secretary.
However, we are always looking for interns for the ISF and the school sport foundation specialised in international development, institutional relations and project management.
We are keen on working with start-ups, companies, self-employed people that are keen on being part of a journey that combines a multitude of areas from graphism, communication, partnership activation, legal matters, etc.
If you feel that your profile would be an asset for us, we would be very happy to get any application from you to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The international School Sport Federation is looking for a talented, multi-tasking sponsoring/marketing manager.
The person will be in charge of telling the world who is the ISF – International School Sport Federation. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing of the federation.
Full time - Employee - Antwerp/Brussels, Belgium
- Together with the peer managers, you will assess for grants or sponsorship needs.
- You will create and develop content to solicit sponsorships
- You will draft contracts and research corporate projects through different media channels
- You will seek and create contacts for potential partnerships
- You will implement and follow up the current business with sponsors and partners
- You will implement the obligations and appropriate delivery that we have towards our stakeholders.
- You ensure that sponsors are integrated into as many aspects of promotional campaigns as possible
- You will approach and assist our ISF events managers to boost their image and cooperate better on a national level with institutions.
- Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- You will act as a liaison between sponsors and the ISF and any third parties
- You will study open fundraising events and ensure coordination with the project manager.
- You will plan, coordinate and implement events to bring together possible sponsors.
- BA/MA degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in marketing, product marketing/management, negotiation and international experience.
- sponsoring, agencies relations
- Sales skills, and international business experience
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Other languages is an added value.
- Accurate understanding of international business and cultural differences.
- Optimising the conversion paths on papers (pitch), and use dynamic calls-to-action to create buzz.
- Team spirit
- Knowledge or experience in the world of sport or event management
- Having worked with marketing companies, consulting group or equivalent.
If you believe you can contribute to the development of the International School Sport Federation, and if you are ready to work in an exciting environment – you knocked at the right door.
We look forward to receiving your resume/C.V. and short introduction/motivation letter.
To email@example.com – Deputy Secretary General