Hello and welcome to ISF
The ISF is looking for a new intern in the Education and Projects Department from October 2018 to the end of March 2019 (6 months).
*Application description attached below*
- Assisting the Project Manager in coordinating a European project on girls' empowerment in -and through- school sport:
- Communicating on the project internally and externally (presentation documents, official letters, web-articles, and social media feed)
- Ensuring the project sustainability by activating a community of young women leaders in the school sport network and by
- Assisting the Project Manager in ensuring a constant and quality contact with school sport partners and members organisations participating in the project:
- Creating application documents and monitoring the selection process (participants)o Coordinating travels and subsistence ofthe with local organisers and the ISF o Creating evaluations processes for each target group & activity
- Assisting the Project Manager in shaping a volunteer programs to increase youth participation on the event:
- Defining the missions and volunteering positionso Creating application & selection process o Coordinating the group of international volunteers
- Perfect English communication skills, both oral and written
- Perfect (operational advanced) French communication skills, especially speakingo Any additional spoken languages will be an asset
- Project Management:
- Strong organisational skills (experiences in multi-partners project management will be valued).
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word, and PTT)
- Contextual knowledge:
- Good knowledge of the political and institutional frameworks for education and sport, at the international level, and in France specifically o Sharp interest in gender equality, inclusion, and education through sport
October 1 st , 2018 - March 31 st , 2019
(New office in the European District)
- Paid internship
- Work environment: dynamic and motivated team with ambitious objectives
- Mobility: be ready to attend meetings in Paris, France, and in the rest of the European Union at least once a month
How to apply:
- Send your CV and a 1 minute-video in English (by sending a WeTransfer link) answering one of the following questions:
- Describe a project or idea (not necessarily your own) that was implemented, or carried out successfully, primarily because of your efforts?
- Explain a situation when you had to speak up in order to get a point across that was important to you?
- Be ready to attend a Skype interview before August 24th
- The selection process will end before August 31 th , and feedback will be provided
ISF Project Manager - Floriane Poncet - email@example.com
Moreover, we are always looking for interns for the ISF and the school sport foundation specialised in international development, institutional relations and project management.
We are keen on working with start-ups, companies, self-employed people that are keen on being part of a journey that combines a multitude of areas from graphism, communication, partnership activation, legal matters, etc.
If you feel that your profile would be an asset for us, we would be very happy to get any application from you to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org